Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My First 3D ANIMATED short : Storyboards to Film

As the titles says, this is my first. It was done in Maya which I'm still getting used to. So basically the assignment was a simple ball bounce BUT it had to be about 30 seconds. I went with the first thing that popped into my head which was Indiana Jones. Originally I did all the sound effects with my mouth but then I started finding sounds online at the last minute that sounded a bit better. I wanted to at least keep one of my own sound fx so I kept the boulder sounds.



For those who aren't familiar with animation or film making, these are my Storyboards. Storyboards are basically quick sketches of what a film will look like. Storyboards help you see if your shots and timing are working before production even starts. Its a real time saver!



And now my film. Sadly when I uploaded, the Video and Audio went off sync but ENJOY!

No comments: