Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ha Ha Ha!


First off I just want to say that The Dark Knight in my opinion is the best Batman movie to date. I've seen it a couple times already and loved it! I don't know you about guys but I save my ticket stubs when its something memorable (ex: Concerts, Sporting Events, Movies) . More often than none, I usually just end up misplacing or losing most of them. Since its hard to lose a sketchbook, I decided to place my stub in there and paint something related to the movie.

5 comments:

Virgil Serrano said...

I agree...it made a huge sum opening weekend. In my own opinion, I think the awesome performance by Heath Ledger was responsible for the movie's great success. That makes it seem ironic cause the movie IS about batman. We'll never see a performance like that ever. Nice homage to a great villain!

Miles Dulay said...

This is great! Very creative with your ticket stub. Im bout to watch it in a few hours and Im stoked! Like always you post great work Jeff. See u in a month

Tuan Vo said...

great idea man! never thought of doing stuff like that to ticket stubs...keep it up! I hella wanna see batman now since everyone's talking about it so much...

Danielle Domurat said...

Heath Ledger was brilliant, and nice directing by Nolan - your piece captures the Joker's personality and you made it personal with the ticket -well done. I think Barron would like it!

Danielle Domurat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.