Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something Out of A Movie

Last week I went to Vegas for my Brother's bday bash. As I was waiting at the gate to board the plane, I had a moment that was movie like. I forgot my sketchbook from my check-in bag so for the time being I was working on my Sudoku book and listening to some tunes. I was in my own little world focused on my puzzles for around 15 minutes when something made me want look up and see whats going on around me. As I look up there's a girl walking in my direction who catches my attention. She shoots me a smile and at that same moment Ziggy Marley's Drive ( a song from 50 first dates) just began to play. During those few seconds, everything seemed to be going in slow motion... or maybe I was just super tired and it was way too early in the morning.

1 comment:

lam nguyen said...

Hey Jeff! Looks like doing all those caricatures is really having a positive effect on you character design. Keep it up!