Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hummingbird

A couple weeks ago I thought to myself that I should do a bird drawing and I always found Hummingbirds interesting. Every time I see one outside, I can't help but just watch them fly around. Even though they're nowhere to be seen during this rainy stretch I decided to do a painting of one.

It's a little too much on the cute side, I know... now if you excuse me, I think I'm gonna shoot some bad guys in Metal Gear or do a thousand pushups. You know, manly stuff haha.

3 comments:

Chanvannark Kath said...

man this is so awesome! I like how you blurrr the bird's wings haha.

Miles Dulay said...

Jeff..this is cool! Im glad ur showing what u really love in life..cutesy stuff..lol

I like how u squared off the head..nice!

Aletta said...

Nice, Jeff! somehow the rendering style and colors reminds me of Bobby Chiu.