Friday, February 24, 2012

Emmy


My Boss commissioned me to do a drawing for her as a gift to give to her sister tonight. The drawing is of her sister's dog, who passed away.  In the beginning of the week, I gave her a sketch with a bunch of background options. We went with the one above as it had a special meaning. 

Once I got the green light to start rendering, I kept my boss in the dark as I worked on it every now and then.  As a joke, this morning I told her how great I thought it turned out and gave her the drawing below. I tried my best to be serious and act as if that's all I had.


After a whole day of terrible acting on my part, I finally gave her the actual painting which is below. I had a lot of fun working on these drawings, especially the "joke" one. I think I laughed almost the whole time putting it together haha.



No comments: