Sunday, December 2, 2007

Smith-inator

After PJJ, a couple of friends and I went to go eat at Denny's. I haven't hung out with this group of friends in a really long time so it was cool catching up and goof off with them again. We all went with the usual breakfast plates but one of us decided to go a different route and order the most weirdest combinations, Sausauge Links and a Milk Shake. It was supposed to be a joke but um yeah i dunno. Anyway he's such a character that I decided to sketch him out when I got home. I tried to go with a different style this time around and emulate one of the great character designers, Stephen Silver.


1 comment:

Henry Ho said...

hey jeff, cool stuff u got here, i really liked ur animation and the extra noise at the end when the ball gets squish haha... Looking forward to your self-portrait as well. :)