Sunday, May 17, 2009

Highlight of SuperCon

Supercon was all right this year. I was hoping they'd have some booths selling animation cells like they did a couple years back. But nope, no dice. I did meet some pretty cool artists while walking around though. It was cool seeing other peoples styles and what they are working on.

The highlight of Supercon for me though was finally meeting Sean "Cheeks" Galloway . I've been a fan of his since I first stumbled upon his work about four years ago. I've seen him at some Cons but never got to talk to him due to huge crowds or time constraints. I bought his latest book and best of all I got him to do a quick sketch of me in HIS style!

2 comments:

Miles Dulay said...

Ur lucky Jeff! I want one too.. Im also a fan of his work. = )

Henry Ho said...

nice, i wish i went too...