Saturday, July 18, 2009

FREE Caricatures at Cannery Row 2.0

Second time doing free caricatures with friends at Cannery Row and it was another success! 30 minutes after we set up, we got two volunteers. Unlike last time where there were times where we had no one to draw, people just kept coming after the first two. It's still a challenge for me to draw people who move their heads around a lot though. Even though its hard to get their likeness when they move, it would be nice to overcome that challenge and still get it done. Whelp, I sure got a lot more practicing to do if I want to get better at caricaturing.

For those who I drew and are checking out my site, thanks again for taking the time to stop by and let us draw you. Without you, it would've been a REALLY long day.




1 comment:

Chanvannark Kath said...

I think each and everyone of us improved! I still like your drawings a whole lot than mine haha because you really seem to know how to make things appear funny. This is the reason why your caricatures rock! Remember NO FEAR!!!